Stand out as an nbn™ trained supplier
Become an nbn™ trained supplier
The nbn™ New Developments training program will help ensure new development designs and installations are built right first time and to the correct standards, fast-tracking the certification process and getting works underway sooner.
The program trains suppliers on the design and installation standards required with the nbn™ Multi Technology Mix (MTM). There are two training bundles available:
Bundle 1 - Design
- Pit and pipe design module
- MDU (Multi-Dwelling Unit) pathway design module
Bundle 2 - Installation
- Pit and pipe installation module
- MDU (Multi-Dwelling Unit) pathway installation module (launching mid-2022)
Each training bundle costs $250 (GST inclusive) and features:
- A 3-year licence, after which each nbn™ trained supplier will need to renew their registration.
- Completion of each of the online assessments, allowing for two attempts per module.
- Completion of the installation practical assessment, allowing for one attempt per module.
The completion of both the online knowledge assessment and the in-person practical assessment is required to successfully attain the installation module.
How to complete the training
How to register
Registration for the training program must be done through the enAble™ portal. Download and follow the registration guide (for new or existing enAble™ participants).